“3AM” Ministries is a Self-supporting Religious Organization that was started with the aim of proclaiming the Present Truth, that is “the solemn message ever entrusted to mortals which is the last warning to the perishing world”. It is not a small matter that the counsels and plans of God as spoken in the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy have been so clearly opened to us as Seventh Day Adventists. It is a wonderful privilege to be able to understand the will of God as revealed in the sure word of prophecy. This calls for Concern and Responsibility. God expects us to impart to others the knowledge that He has given us. It is His purpose that divine and human instrumentalities shall unite in the proclamation of the Three Angels’ Messages.
For we labour to see that people awake from their spiritual sleep because our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. We aim at restoring the old paths that God has given us in His word. We focus on building the old waste places, raising up the banner having the inscription “the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus” that have been downtrodden for many generations. This is our work and we are so glad to have as many people as possible join us in carrying on this God given work.
Thank you for visiting the "Three AM" Ministries!
To stay up to date with "Three AM" Ministries, send us your E-mail!
© 2018 Copy right - "Three AM" Ministries |
To give to the world in publications and discourses the everlasting gospel and showing in the line of prophetic history the things that have been, and the things that will be and their application with respect to the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Organize Bible Studies, Seminars, camp meetings and laboring in the gospel field for the spread of present truth(the message for this time) to communities and more vividly compile and publicize present truth Literature wherein is revealed the last warning to the human race.
1. To preach the everlasting gospel
2. To encourage Christian believers in improving their God-given talents for the advancement of God’s work.
3. To restore and strengthen every old Bible landmarks of SDA faith.
4. To create awareness and practice of medical missionary work.
5. To actively engage every member of the ministry in church work
6. To highlight the people about prophetic events to transpire before Jesus comes back again
7. To heighten awareness and understanding about the history of Seventh Day Adventism.
1. Jesus Christ is our Righteousness.
2. He gives us Repentance and forgiveness of our sins.
3. Loving and caring for one another.
4. Dying to self and exalting Christ
5. True worship of the Creator
6. We are not for ourselves but bought by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
7. Jesus is coming soon, thus our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.
Tel: +256 788041341